Thursday

My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys

But ‘Brokeback Mountain’ cured all that.

This site is in my links on the right there, but I use it so much I thought I’d showcase it. Fone Finder will let you input a number and tell you where it originates geographically. But, far more importantly, it will tell you under the “Telco Type” heading if it is a cell phone or a landline.

For PI’s, this is important to know because if the number we have is a cell phone, we can’t assume that the person is home just because they answer the phone. Because cell phones are…you know…portable.

As far as what application it has in your lives…beats me. But you wanted to know about private eye related crap, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise McDonald said...

white pages.com will do that too - I have checked there many a time - and obviously not just for myself hence the ealier reference on a previous post to the return call I got - sheesh!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually saw the movie?!?

LOL!

-D

3:00 PM  
Blogger Johnny Undercover said...

I thought it was a documentary about sheephearding.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

--> 

My Ecosystem Details