Friday

Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Okay, Faithful Readers. On some level, I understand that leaving you for months at a time is unacceptable.

On the other hand…you’ll get over it.

I got called up yet again to hurricane duty, so what can you do? Now I’m back in Big D for more spying and lying. Temperatures in Dallas are quickly gravitating from merely hellish to nightmarish, so I’m looking forward to getting back on surveillance.

Yes, I’ve always been a smartass. My father was a smartass, as was his father before him and so on and so on ad infinitum. Nature will always kick nurture’s ass. Nature fights dirtier.

So call off the search and rescue teams and tear up those suicide notes…Daddy’s back.

7 Comments:

Blogger Denise McDonald said...

so glad you're back -

smart-ass genes? are we related... kidding kidding

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...

He's not dead yet! He's getting better, he is. But ouch... surveillance in Dallas. Do they ever find P.I.s passed out from heat stroke behind those tinted windows?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kicknit said...

You mean we were 'sposed to call out the search & rescue teams? That wasn't my job, was it??

Welcome back!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about damn time! How dare you have a life beyond the blogosphere!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Denise McDonald said...

quick question... - do you ever, say, speak to writers groups so they can pick your brain as to what you do and how you do it - like maybe a group of romance writers - hypothetically speaking of course....

4:20 PM  
Blogger Margaret Harvey said...

I’m in love with this website. I have visited this site so frequently.I discovered this website on the internet. I have gotten a good stuff of information. Many thanks. keep updating me.
private investigator brisbane
private investigator ipswich
private investigator gold coast
cheap private investigator brisbane
top private investigator brisbane
private detective brisbane
missing persons brisbane
modern private investigators
private investigator ipswich

4:45 AM  
Blogger SNIPAX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED said...

Detective Agency In Mumbai
Detective Agency Mumbai
Detective Agencies In Mumbai
Detective Agencies Mumbai
Detective Services In Mumbai
Prematrimonialinvestigation
postmatrimonialinvestigation
Detective In Mumbai
DetectiveS In Mumbai
Investigation Agency In Mumbai
Private Detective Agency In Mumbai
Detective Agency Mumbai
Detective Agency
https://snipaxinvestigation.blogspot.com/
Detective Agency In Mumbai

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

--> 

My Ecosystem Details